Job Category: Allied Health
Job Number: 5487
WalkerHealthcare, an industry leader in the placement of Nursing and Allied Health professionals is seeking a talented Travel RN – Labor and Delivery Manager, working Nights M-F, on this 13+ week long assignment in Dallas, TX!
We want to speak with you today if you have the following qualifications:
- Labor and Delivery RN with a minimum of two (2) years of current experience
- At least 2-3 years of managerial experience in Women’ s Services, preferably from a high delivery volume facility.
- Texas RN or Multi-state Compact License
- ACLS, BLS/BCLS and PALS Certifications
- Preferred experience as an interim leadership role
- Acts as the primary contact for the unit, while assisting and responding to information requests to effectively service unit staff and customers by providing a permanent information resource within the unit.
- Assists with charge entry or charge entry audits. Ensures accurate charge capture or professional billing as required by unit.
- Serves as patient advocate by responding to patient comfort needs such as providing blankets, ice water, passing meal trays, and notifying nurses of other patient needs.
- Prepares and processes hardcopy and computerized patient files by entering, sorting, and updating information to ensure that accurate and complete records are maintained for each patient.
- Admits, transfers and discharges patients by creating charts, checking rooms and receiving, logging, and storing patient valuables and nonvaluable to facilitate the administration of patient services.
Why work for WalkerHealthcare?
- Weekly Pay via Direct Deposit
- Generous Tax-Free Allowances
- Medical, Dental, and Vision
Contact our Recruiting Team today to experience the WalkerHealthcare difference!