Job Category: Clinical
Job Number: 4237
WalkerHealthcare, an industry leader in the placement of Nursing and Allied Health professionals is seeking a talented RN Case Manager working Remote.
RN Case Manager Job Description
We want to speak with you today if you have the following qualifications:
- The Care Manager RN leads the coordination of a multidisciplinary team to deliver a holistic, person centric care management program to a diverse health plan population with a variety of health and social needs.
- They serve as the single point of contact for members, caregivers, and providers using a variety of communication channels including phone calls, emails, text messages.
- The Care Manager RN uses the case management process to assess, develop, implement, monitor, and evaluate care plans designed to optimize the member’ s health across the care continuum.
- Nursing Diploma or Associates degree in nursing required.
- Bachelor’ s degree in nursing strongly preferred.
- 3 years of clinical nursing experience in a clinical, acute/post-acute care, and community setting required.
- 1 year of case management experience in a managed care setting strongly preferred.
- Experience managing patients telephonically and via digital channels (mobile applications and messaging) preferred.
- Current, active, and unrestricted Michigan Registered Nurse license required
- Certification in Case Management (CCM) required or to be obtained within 18 months of hire
- Certification in Chronic Care Professional (CCP) preferred QUALIFICATIONS To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Why work for WalkerHealthcare?
- Proficient in motivational interviewing skills.
- Must have intermediate computer knowledge, typing capability and proficiency in Microsoft programs (Excel, OneNote, Outlook, Teams, Word, etc.).
- Weekly Pay via Direct Deposit
- Generous Tax-Free Allowances
- Licensure and Certification Reimbursement
- Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Numerous Bonus Programs
Contact our Recruiting Team today to experience the WalkerHealthcare difference!