Job Category: Non-IT
Job Number: 5481
WalkerHealthcare, an industry leader in the placement of Nursing and Allied Health professionals is seeking a talented RN Case Manager.
RN Case Manager Job Description
We want to speak with you today if you have the following qualifications:
- The Care Manager RN leads the coordination of a multidisciplinary team to deliver a holistic, person centric care management program to a diverse health plan population with a variety of health and social needs.
- They serve as the single point of contact for members, caregivers, and providers using a variety of communication channels including phone calls, emails, text messages.
- The Care Manager RN uses the case management process to assess, develop, implement, monitor, and evaluate care plans designed to optimize the member’ s health across the care continuum.
- Nursing Diploma or Associates degree in nursing required.
- Bachelor’ s degree in nursing strongly preferred.
- 3 years of clinical nursing experience in a clinical, acute/post-acute care, and community setting required.
- 1 year of case management experience in a managed care setting strongly preferred.
- Experience managing patients telephonically and via digital channels (mobile applications and messaging) preferred.
- Current, active, and unrestricted Michigan Registered Nurse license required
- Certification in Case Management (CCM) required or to be obtained within 18 months of hire
- Certification in Chronic Care Professional (CCP) preferred
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Proficient in motivational interviewing skills.
- Must have intermediate computer knowledge, typing capability and proficiency in Microsoft programs (Excel, OneNote, Outlook, Teams, Word, etc.).
Why work for WalkerHealthcare?
- Weekly Pay via Direct Deposit
- Generous Tax-Free Allowances
- Licensure and Certification Reimbursement
- Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Numerous Bonus Programs
Contact our Recruiting Team today to experience the WalkerHealthcare difference!