733 St. Antoine St.
Job Category: Information Technology (IT)
Job Number: 4923
PROJECT MANAGER Detroit, Michigan
WalkerHealthcareIT is seeking a Project Manager for a healthcare client located in Detroit, MI. This is a contract position.
START DATE: ASAP
ON-SITE / REMOTE: Remote
WAGE TYPE: 1099, W2
PROJECT MANAGER JOB SUMMARY
- Responsible for initiating, planning, executing, controlling, and closing complex application and system implementation projects using a formal project management methodology. May manage multiple projects of moderate size concurrently.
- Involved in the development of strategic plans for projects of high business complexity. Develops detailed plans and schedules.
- Monitors project metrics for significant deviations in quality, cost, or schedule. Assists in establishing and improving project management methodologies, procedures and policies.
- Adheres to Project Management Office policies, procedures, and methodologies. May oversee client/customer relations to ensure that service expectations are developed and met. Wide latitude in determining creative solutions to strategic and operational needs.
TOP REQUISITIONS REQUIREMENTS
- Strong large business project management experience
- Demonstrated ability to drive projects through to completion; on time and within budget
- Excellent documentation and coordination skills
PROJECT MANAGER JOB REQUIREMENTS
- Complete knowledge of the Project Management Institutes standards and terminology
- A high proficiency level in specific job related skills is required.
- 5-7 years’ business project management experience in large corporation
- Bachelor' s degree required