Job Category: Information Technology (IT)
Job Number: 5279
M&A SECURITY ASSESSOR
WalkerHealthcareIT is seeking an M&A Security Assessor for our client located in Louisville, KY. This is contract opportunity.
START DATE: ASAP
WAGE TYPE: W2
M&A SECURITY ASSESSOR - JOB SUMMARY
The M&A Security assessor reviews acquisition environments of diverse scope and complexity ranging from moderate to substantial against well-known cyber security frameworks. We are looking for someone who is curious, has great attention to detail, has appropriate assessment/interviewing experience, is flexible and loves the challenge of helping ensure that we have secure solutions to support our business objectives.
We are seeking a M&A Security Assessor that:
• Can lead a risk assessment and/or audit of IT controls and systems. The scope could include client/endpoints, servers, networks, telecommunications systems, and various cloud environments / applications. The assessor’ s role is to conduct audit review procedures and evaluate the company' s technological infrastructure against HITRUST, NIST, PCI and other internal security control frameworks.
• Review business processes, identify and assess controls, and communicate results with the team
• Can help identify and prioritize risks to the environment, can document the risks and recommendations to address the risks and work with the target entity to help them understand the risks.
• Makes decisions on moderately complex to complex issues regarding technical approach for project components, and work is performed without direction. Exercises considerable latitude in determining objectives and approaches to assignments.
• Communicates well verbally and in writing to various types of audiences (e.g., technical SME and business leadership).
M&A SECURITY ASSESSOR QUALIFICATIONS
M&A SECURITY ASSESSOR PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS
- 5 - 8 years’ experience as a Security Assessor, IT Auditor or Risk professional working with complex systems and teams
- Certified PMP or MBA or equivalent management qualifications
- Bachelor or Master' s Degree in Finance, Information Security, or Business
- Experience in Healthcare industry with a solid understanding of HIPAA
- Knowledge and experience in mergers & acquisitions relative to reviewing various technology systems/controls
- Infrastructure Industry related Certification
- Cloud knowledge or certification
- Security certification (e.g., CISSP, CISA, CCSP, etc.)