500 RenCen Tower
Job Category: Information Technology (IT)
Job Number: 5441
Instructional Designer Team Lead Detroit, Michigan
WalkerHealthcareIT is seeking an Instructional Designer Team Lead for a healthcare client located in Detroit, Michigan. This is a contract opportunity. Applicant Must be located in Michigan.
START DATE: ASAP
ON-SITE / REMOTE: Remote, Applicant Must be located in Michigan.
WAGE TYPE: 1099, W2
WalkerHealthcareIT Standard Perks
- Weekly pay via Direct Deposit
INSTRUCTIONAL DESIGNER TEAM LEAD JOB SUMMARY
Responsible for planning, developing, coordinating, implementing and supervising training initiatives to ensure effectiveness of training for Care Management staff.
- Develop, revise, update, and enhance new and existing training materials using various modalities (in person, virtual, e-learning etc.)
- Organize, maintain, and develop curriculum in accordance with program criteria and guidelines
- Develop, plan, coordinate, implement, and supervise training projects as determined by leadership
- Determine and implement training strategies and effectiveness plans as needed to meet needs of Care Management staff
- Identify, triage, and coordinate resources, materials, equipment, and personnel as needed for existing and future training needs
- Oversee the compilation and maintenance of new hire, ad-hoc, program implementation, and remedial training information and requests
- Analyze performance of trainees and determine additional training needs as well as recommend and implement further strategies and actions as needed
- Supervise and mentor instructional design team
- Assign instructional designers to courses, projects, development initiatives, and coordinate their participation accordingly
- Conduct and/or participate in meetings with trainers and instructional design staff
- Develop training for clinical and non-clinical staff as needed
INSTRUCTIONAL DESIGNER TEAM LEAD JOB REQUIREMENTS
INSTRUCTIONAL DESIGNER TEAM LEAD PREFERRED REQUIREMENTS
- Previous experience in a leadership position (required)
- Two (2) to four (4) years experience in training and or education (required)
- Knowledge of graphic programs, distance learning software, Articulate, Captivate etc.
- Excellent working knowledge of relevant PC applications
- Must be able to facilitate a team of “ change agents” and inspire them to act on behalf of Care Management and positively support the inception of new programs, systems, processes, software, and tools
- Bachelor degree in Instructional Design, Education, Training & Development or other related discipline.
- Masters degree (preferred)