1 Cameron Hill Circle
Job Category: Information Technology (IT)
Job Number: 5210
IBM-BPM/ JAVA DEVELOPER III, Chattanooga, Tennessee.
WalkerHealthcareIT is seeking an IBM-BPM/ Java Developer III for a healthcare client located in Chattanooga, Tennessee. This is contract position.
START DATE: ASAP
ON-SITE / REMOTE: Remote
WAGE TYPE: 1099, W2
IBM-BPM/ JAVA DEVELOPER III JOB SUMMARY
- Formulates and defines system scope and objectives through research and fact-finding to design, develop, modify, or integrate complex information systems
- Devises or modifies application systems and procedures to optimize functional requirements including capacity, operating time, response time, and form of desired results.
- Designs, codes, tests, debugs, and documents programs, subroutines, and scripts.
- May serve one or more project team roles, such as project lead, business systems analyst, or technical lead, for small to medium efforts or manage phases of medium to large efforts.
- Competent to work at the highest phases of applications systems analysis and programming activities
- Enhances the design of current systems to improve system capabilities to meet the changing needs of the business.
- Works with business users or business systems analysts to understand requirements and translate them into technical specifications
- Develops and implements program/system test plans. Devises data verification methods and standard system procedures.
- Maintains technical skill set for software languages, databases, platforms, operating systems, utilities and networks needed to support work assignments.
- Assists in preparing and maintaining application design document.
- Responds to system failures and performance events by taking appropriate measures to reduce system downtime and eliminate recurrence of problems.
- May conduct presentations to provide end users with knowledge to maximize their use of developed systems.
- Provides technical leadership on assigned projects or discovery efforts.
- May coordinate work assignments and verify results of applications systems analysis and programming personnel.
- Regularly provides guidance and training to less-experienced analysts/programmers.
- May conduct research on software and hardware products to justify recommendations and support management in budgeting and purchasing efforts.
- Acts as expert technical resource to development staff in all phases of the development and implementation process.
- Responsible for instructing and validating quality of work of other analysts and programmers
IBM-BPM/ JAVA DEVELOPER III JOB REQUIREMENTS
- 7+ years’ experience in systems analysis and programming (specific technical skills need to be added)
- 5 years of hands-on application development experience in IBM BPM 8.5.x or IBM BAW with SPARK UI toolkit
- One-year experience in integrating BPM solutions with Web Services (SOAP/REST) IBM IID / IBM FileNet/ IBM ODM/ IBM MQ etc.
- Experience in experience in Core Java, JSP, Servlets, XML, Web services
- Experience in using BPMN 2.0 standards and BPM design patterns
- Experience in online/offline/automated deployments, application migration and production support
- Experience with RDBMS such as DB2 LUW, Oracle, MS SQL
- Experience in Agile/Scrum environment
- Strong experience with CI/CD pipelines like Jenkins/UrbanCode or similar
- Proven analysis, design, and coding skills, and demonstrated success in leading large and complex technology-based efforts.
- Top level technical experience in one or more specialized areas of applications systems analysis and programming
- Knowledge of information technology concepts, application development methodology, terminology and standards.
- Demonstrated ability to lead, organize and prioritize multiple assignments and associated resources.
- Demonstrated ability to interpret and translate technical and/or complex concepts into information meaningful to team members and/or business personnel
- Excellent communication skills in technical and non-technical forms are required
- A Bachelor’ s degree in Computer Science or related field or equivalent years of experience is required.
- Knowledge of shell scripting, IBM WebLogic Application Server Skills/Certifications
IBM-BPM/ JAVA DEVELOPER III PREFERRED REQUIREMENTS
- Experience in the health insurance industry preferred
- Equivalent years of experience are determined as one year of technical experience for every year of college requested.