Job Category: Information Technology (IT)
Job Number: 5405
HOSPITAL CODING AND CDI EPIC ANALYST, 100% REMOTE
WalkerHealthcareIT is seeking a Hospital Coding and CDI Epic Analyst for a healthcare client located in Michigan. This is a contract opportunity.
START DATE: ASAP
ON-SITE / REMOTE: Remote
WAGE TYPE: 1099, W2
WalkerHealthcareIT Standard Perks
- Weekly pay via Direct Deposit
HOSPITAL CODING AND CDI EPIC ANALYST JOB SUMMARY
Responsible for responding to requests from users for new or modified systems. This may involve planning, designing and analyzing various programs or software. Consults with users to identify current operating procedures, define system requirements, determine programming and output needs. Recommends and approves technical and procedural design for new or revised applications, including system specifications and programming guidelines. Responsible for documentation to describe program development, logic, coding and corrections.
- Responsible for the planning, design, testing, implementation, support and analysis of programs and software.
- Recommends technical and procedural designs for new or revised applications, including system specifications and programming guidelines.
- Consults with users to identify current operating procedures for departmental changes, defines system requirements, identifies programming and output needs and develops designs to meet these needs. Also documents program development, logic, coding and corrections.
- Takes ownership of resolution for product and/or implementation issues.
- Participates in risk assessment, and assists in root cause analysis.
- Ensures that change management policies and procedures are being applied.
- Provides mentorship to less senior team members, and is accountable as a role model for customer service excellence.
- Provides forward-thinking technical leadership for application systems, and utilizing an understanding of both the current and future states of the technology is able define and articulate pros, cons and recommendations to senior leadership.
HOSPITAL CODING AND CDI EPIC ANALYST JOB REQUIREMENTS
HOSPITAL CODING AND CDI EPIC ANALYSTPREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS
- Epic HIM Coding analyst
- Epic Certified HIM
- Design, build, CDI workflow, WQs, Deficiencies, Quires, coding, and etc.
- Epic HIM Coding and CDI expertise, at least 3 - 5 years experience
- Required Bachelor' s Degree Or equivalent
- 5 years of relevant experience related field Required
- Preferred Master' s Degree Or equivalent
- 5 years of relevant experience planning, design, testing, implementation, support and analysis of programs and software Preferred
- Experience in systems development lifecycle, including requirements gathering and design Preferred
- Participant in multiple phases of an integrated system implementation Preferred