200 Berkley St. Flr 25/26 Boston Massachusetts USA 02116
Job Category: Information Technology (IT)
Job Number: 5142
ARCHITECT FHIR SME - Boston, MA
WalkerHealthcareIT is seeking a Architect FHIR SME with solid functional and preferably good exposure on the technical side as well.
START DATE: ASAP
ON-SITE / REMOTE: Remote
WAGE TYPE: 1099, W2
WalkerHealthcareIT Standard Perks
- Weekly pay via Direct Deposit
- Need a FHIR SME having FHIR standard framework implementation knowledge for Healthcare project. This person should have sound understanding about HL7 FHIR spec / standard, creating clinical Profiles and have experience in using FHIR implementation guides such as US core guide. Need data mapping and data validation experience on clinical FHIR resources ( Lab results, Condition, Procedures, immunization, encounter etc.) is a must. Candidate who has implemented CMS interoperability for payers using FHIR standards.
- Experience in implementing FHIR resources
a. Awareness of Codable Concept, ConceptMap, Datatypes, profiles etc.
- Experience in implementing US Code Guideline
- Experience in Mapping CCDA to FHIR resources
- Experience in Mapping FlatFile dataset to FHIR resources
- Experience in Provenance, Bundle, Document reference resources