RenCen Tower 500
Job Category: Information Technology (IT)
Job Number: 5409
Sr. Business Analyst Detroit, Michigan
WalkerHealthcareIT is seeking a Senior Business Analyst for a healthcare client located in Michigan. This is a contract opportunity. Applicant Must be located in Michigan.
START DATE: ASAP
ON-SITE / REMOTE: Remote, Applicant Must be located in Michigan.
WAGE TYPE: 1099, W2
WalkerHealthcareIT Standard Perks
- Weekly pay via Direct Deposit
SENIOR BUSINESS ANALYST JOB SUMMARY
Our client currently outsources the administration of our dental and vision lines of business. Additionally, outsources the administration and manufacturing of its life, disability, accident, critical illness, and hospital indemnity programs. These clients vendor/partners require hands-on oversight to ensure accountability. We are seeking a contractor that can assist with this oversight and the management of the vendor/partners. Responsibilities will include implementation, process development and management of vendor contracts to ensure compliance with all terms and conditions. Lead work associated with process creation and implementation, including documentation and on-going coordination.
SENIOR BUSINESS ANALYST JOB REQUIREMENTS
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to manage multiple workstreams simultaneously.
- Project management and analytical skills.
- Problem solving acumen.
- The ability to conduct meetings, plan and review.
- Setting agendas and required outcomes.
- Monitor and document decisions, resolutions, responsibilities and follow-up.
- The ability to communicate with people in other disciplines and cross culturally without comfort of “ same company” commonality.
- Experience aligning teams with different priorities to a single set of goals and objectives.
- Responsibility for quality control and management based on tasks, metrics, service levels and best practices.
- Extremely Detail oriented.
- A strong personality and willingness to hold people accountable.