Job Category: Information Technology (IT)
Job Number: 5440
Business Analyst III Detroit, Michigan
WalkerHealthcareIT is seeking a Business Analyst III for a healthcare client located in Michigan. This is a contract opportunity. Applicant Must be located in Michigan.
START DATE: ASAP
ON-SITE / REMOTE: Remote, Applicant Must be located in Michigan.
WAGE TYPE: 1099, W2
WalkerHealthcareIT Standard Perks
- Weekly pay via Direct Deposit
BUSINESS ANALYST III JOB SUMMARY
Serve as a liaison between the business area and the IT organization to provide technical solutions required for the achievement of business goals. Collect, analyze, develop, document, and communicate business requirement. Support one or more highly complex business processes, requiring design or integration of technical solutions that may cross multiple function of the business. Serve in a lead role. Provides support to ensure client/customer service expectations are met. Conduct data gathering and analysis to understand business strategy requirements. Provide direction for short and long-term planning sessions and provide direction to ensure understanding of business goals and direction. Evaluate ongoing department activity and propose new tools or technologies. Assist in the business process redesign and documentation as needed for new technology.
BUSINESS ANALYST III JOB REQUIREMENTS
- Five (5) years of experience as Business Analyst
- Five (5) years of experience documenting requirements, conducting and running requirements sessions.
- Experience in Agile and Waterfall methodology.
- Knowledge of project management best in class practices
- Effective analytical and problem-solving skills to identify, evaluate, recommend, and implement changes to processes or procedures to enhance operational performance
- Organizational skills and ability to prioritize; must be able to coordinate multiple activities with varying timelines
- Ability to communicate complex ideas in clear, succinct terms (written and verbal) for business and process decisions
- Advanced PC skills, including experience using Microsoft products (i.e., Word, Excel, Access and PowerPoint)
- Ability to lead and contribute to process improvement programs
BUSINESS ANALYST III PREFERRED REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelor Degree in Management Information Systems or related field preferred