Technology Consultant I
TECHNICAL CONSULTANT I, METRO DETROIT, MICHIGAN
WalkerHealthcareIT is seeking a Technical Consultant I for a healthcare client located in Metro Detroit, Michigan. This is a long term contract position.
START DATE: ASAP
ON-SITE / REMOTE: 100% On-site
WAGE TYPE: 1099, W2
WalkerHealthcareIT Standard Perks
- Weekly pay via Direct Deposit
TECHNICAL CONSULTANT I JOB SUMMARY
- Our client is replacing its current group sales and quoting solution with Salesforce solution in order to enhance the Small Group sales and quoting capabilities as well as support the future innovation and group aspirations.
- All the frontend will be Salesforce but requires integration to the existing systems. To perform the integration with backend Java modules needs to be developed.
- Identified resources will be response for creating design documents and creating Java modules.
TECHNICAL CONSULTANT I JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
- Customer data management and billing policy and practice review and refinement
- ERP / Sales / Product Management team interactions, system data exchanges, solution validation and reporting
- Aid in ensuring current and emerging sales, billing and financial planning and reporting process outcomes are safeguarded thru the legacy-to-Fusion transition.
- Reporting to the Manager, Portfolio and Project Delivery, this role will support the Project Management Office team. This individual will support SWAT initiatives as defined, lead projects, and generate performance metrics and reporting. This position will work with all business units to analyze, redefine and monitor workflow to ensure maximum effectiveness to gain efficiencies in support of our goals.
- This role will facilitate teams, lead process improvement sessions, create or oversee creation of process and project documentation, visualizations and dashboards using any one of a number of tools including Planview Pro PPM, NetSuite ERP, Access/Excel, Oracle ERP and others as needed. Other duties can include data analysis, requirements definition, solution design consulting, report design, application development, framework modeling, and testing.
TECHNICAL CONSULTANT I JOB REQUIREMENTS
- Team player
- Good communicator
- Strong leadership ability
- Bachelor' s degree Computer Science required
- Five (5) years of application programming and analysis experience required.
- Broad level of understanding surrounding information systems and application architecture standards required.
- Experience designing, developing and testing applications using proven or emerging technologies required.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience working with Multiple Vendors.
- Strong organizational, planning, analytical, presentation and communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and customer service skills including the ability to interact with internal and external customers at all levels.
- High Proficiency Level in specific job related duties and skills are required.
- Required knowledge in the following Technologies: Java, J2EE, Struts, JSP, XML, XSL, SPRING, SOAP Web Services, HTML, CSS, EJB, JMS, IBM RAD, IBM WebSphere App server, WebSphere MQ, Oracle, DB2, SQL/PL SQL. JSF, Shell Scripting
TECHNICAL CONSULTANT I PREFERRED JOB REQUIREMENTS
- Project Management Institute' s certification preferred.
- Master' s degree in Computer Science preferred
- Certified Scrum Master (CSM) certification preferred.
- Healthcare experience preferred
- Insurance industry experience.
- Distributed application development experience
- System Analysis experience preferred
- MS Excel, MS Word. MS PowerPoint and MS Visio.