Senior Web Services Developer
Grand Rapids, MI
SENIOR WEB SERVICES DEVELOPER, GRAND RAPIDS, MI
WalkerHealthcareIT is seeking a Senior Web Services Developer for a client located in Grand Rapids, MI. This is a contract to hire position.
START DATE: ASAP
ON-SITE / REMOTE: On-site
WAGE TYPE: 1099, W2
WalkerHealthcareIT Standard Perks
- Weekly pay via Direct Deposit
SENIOR WEB SERVICES DEVELOPER JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
- Under minimal supervision, designs, codes or configures, tests, debugs, deploys, documents and maintains enterprise web services using a variety of software development toolkits, programming languages, testing/verification applications and other tools, while adhering to specific development best practices and quality standards.
- Gathers business requirements, translating that information into detailed technical specifications from which programs will be written or configured, and validating that the proposed applications align with both the architectural design and the business needs.
- Participates in process leadership for work groups, and product/service delivery strategy and work plans.
- Other responsibilities may include deep troubleshooting and issue analysis, as well as coding, testing and implementing software enhancements and/or applying patches.
- Competent to work on most phases of applications systems analysis and programming activities, but requires instruction and guidance in others. Provides coaching to less experienced Application Development Analysts.
SENIOR WEB SERVICES DEVELOPER REQUIREMENTS
- Candidates must be interested in contract to hire.
- Bachelor' s Degree or equivalent in related field experience
- 5+ years of experience typically gained through skills/knowledge/abilities in developing and supporting applications, and or system development life cycle including requirement gathering, designing, coding, testing, and implementation
- Strong Experience with Java, Spring Boot, Git, Maven, ANSI SQL, Unit testing with Junit, SOAP and RESTful services, ORM, SOAP and RESTful testing tools
SENIOR WEB SERVICES DEVELOPER PREFERRED REQUIREMENTS
- Kubernetes/OpenShift, Docker, Apache Camel