Senior Oracle PL/SQL Database Developer
Grand Rapids, MI
SENIOR ORACLE PL/SQL DATABASE DEVELOPER – 100% REMOTE
WalkerHealthcareIT is seeking a Senior Oracle PL/SQL Database Developer with Facets and health plan data experience for a healthcare client located in Michigan. This is a contract to hire opportunity.
START DATE: ASAP
ON-SITE / REMOTE: Mostly remote, onsite occasionally
WAGE TYPE: 1099, W2
WalkerHealthcareIT Standard Perks
- Weekly pay via Direct Deposit
SENIOR ORACLE PL/SQL APPLICATION DEVELOPER JOB REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelor’ s degree or equivalent
- 7 years of experience typically gained through skills/knowledge/abilities in that includes developing and supporting applications Systems development lifecycle experience, including requirements, coding, testing and implementation
- Experience working with Facets and health plan data
- Experience with application development and integration using object-oriented programming (e.g. .NET, C#, Java)
- Experience with SQL programming / designing relation databases, stored procedures, database functions, design tables, select statements, views, etc.
- Experience working with a variety of protocols for file transfer and delivery
SENIOR ORACLE PL/SQL APPLICATION DEVELOPER JOB SUMMARY
Designs, codes or configures, tests, debugs, deploys, documents and maintains large and/or complex programs, using a variety of software development toolkits, programming languages, testing/verification applications and other tools, while adhering to specific development best practices and quality standards. Gathers business requirements, translating that information into detailed technical specifications from which programs will be written or configured, and validating that the proposed applications align with the architectural design and with the business needs. Drives process leadership for work groups, and product/service delivery strategy and work plans. May be responsible for successful completion of projects or phases of projects. Other responsibilities may include deep troubleshooting and issue analysis, as well as coding, testing and implementing software enhancements and/or applying patches. Staff members in this position are skilled, effective and self-sufficient in working within a diverse technology portfolio, and regularly provide guidance and training to less experienced Application Development Analysts.