Senior Business Continuity Analyst
Philadelphia, PA 19104
SENIOR BUSINESS CONTINUITY ANALYST, PHILADELPHIA, PA
WalkerHealthcareIT is seeking a Senior Business Continuity Analyst for a healthcare client located in Philadelphia, PA. This is a contract opportunity.
START DATE: ASAP
ON-SITE / REMOTE: Remote, might require onsite visits once travel restrictions lifted.
WAGE TYPE: W2
WalkerHealthcareIT Standard Perks
- Weekly pay via Direct Deposit
SENIOR BUSINESS CONTINUITY ANALYST JOB SUMMARY
- Demonstrates expert understanding of the ITIL Service Lifecycle Framework including:
service strategy, design, transition, operation, and continual improvement.
- Demonstrates expert understanding of business continuity, disaster recovery planning,
risk management, change management, data classification and asset management
- Demonstrates expert knowledge of IT service support procedures, the software
development life cycle (SDLC), quality and business continuity management best
- Provides exceptional customer service to all business areas to assist in the delivery of
IS Service Management & Continuity Office (ITSMCO) services.
SENIOR BUSINESS CONTINUITY ANALYST JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
- Demonstrates advanced knowledge of technical components of applications with the ability to integrate this knowledge into the development and usability for the ITSMCO.
- Organizes and leads the support the ITSMCO communication applications (e.g. Everbridge).
- Identifies areas of opportunity for continuous improvement activities and metrics to add value to the service delivery of the ITSMCO.
- Communicates and collaborates with various departments in the organization to assist with the facilitation and implementation of new or improved ITSM process changes – both verbally and through written documentation.
- Collaborates with team members and is able to also work independently on new tasks, assignments and project initiatives.
- Participates in internal audits as needed.
- Assists in the negotiation and contract renewal process with external vendors to ensure the vendor meets requirements.
- Institutes mechanisms to capture, assess, and effectively manage all issues that may have an impact on operational and project work.
- Evaluates, develops and standardizes new & existing ITSM processes that support the organization.
- Articulates standards, procedures, policies and job aids from the ITSMCO to all levels of management and staff.
- Demonstrates advanced understanding of cloud computing.
- Maintains up-to-date knowledge of industry best practices and standards and support the enterprise by providing reports of this information as relevant.
- Must be available after business hours (such as evenings and weekends) to support unplanned events, command centers, and planned downtimes occurring outside of business hours to accommodate business needs. Must be willing to support an on-call schedule.
SENIOR BUSINESS CONTINUITY ANALYST JOB REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelor’ s Degree in Computer Science, Emergency Management, Healthcare or Business-related field
- At least five (5) years of demonstrated experience in Information Technology, Business Continuity or Healthcare
- ITIL Foundations Certification required
- Understand and comply with all enterprise and IS departmental information security policies, procedures and standards.
- Support the integration of information security in the development, design, and implementation of Hospital Technology Resources that process, transmit, or store information.
- Support all compliance activities related to state, federal regulatory requirements, healthcare accreditation standards, and all other applicable regulations that govern the use and disclosure of patient, financial, or other confidential information.
SENIOR BUSINESS CONTINUITY ANALYST JOB PREFERRED REQUIREMENTS
- Six (6) years or more of demonstrated experience in Information Technology, Business Continuity or Healthcare.
- Preferred Licenses/certificates/registrations: One of the following equivalent certifications:
- ITIL Intermediate, ASQ, Lean Six Sigma, Business Continuity (i.e. ABCP, etc.), Information Security (CISSP, CISA, etc.) or Emergency Management (CEM, CHEP, etc.) certifications