PowerShell/VMware Automation Engineer
Dallas, TX 75235
POWERSHELL/VMWARE AUTOMATION ENGINEER, DALLAS, TX
WalkerHealthcareIT is seeking a PowerShell/VMware Automation Engineer for a client located in Dallas, TX. This is a contact opportunity.
START DATE: ASAP
ON-SITE / REMOTE: Onsite
WAGE TYPE: W2
WalkerHealthcareIT Standard Perks
- Weekly pay via Direct Deposit
POWERSHELL/VMWARE AUTOMATION ENGINEER JOB SUMMARY
This individual will be brought in to create automation for daily tasks.
- Automate deployment of physical and virtual servers and OS configuration using PowerCLI and PowerShell. Build must be integrated with vRealize Automation.
- Automation the gathering of statistics from ServiceNow and vRops.
- Develop automation to deploy SQL AlwaysOnCluster using vRA and Vco
- Develop SAML SSO Authentication with Horizon SaaS
- Develop API to automate connectivity to 3rd party
POWERSHELL/VMWARE AUTOMATION ENGINEER JOB REQUIREMENTS
- Should have MCSE +I
- VCP 5 or higher
- Technical Skills required:
- Should be SME on the virtualization stack as a whole.
- VMWare vSphere
- VMWare Horizon
- VMWare Identity Manager
- Should have strong Windows 2016 OS, VMWare, PowerShell and PowerCLI skills.