180 E 5th Street Saint Paul, MN 55101
MUMPS/CACHE DEVELOPER, BLOOMINGTON, MN
WalkerHealthcareIT is seeking a MUMPS/Cache Developer for a healthcare plan client located in Minnesota. This is a long-term contract opportunity.
The scope of the project includes leading the development of mid to large size projects on health plan' s legacy claims platform, all lines of business Commercial & Government.
START DATE: ASAP
ON-SITE / REMOTE: Remote initially, onsite in Minnesota summer of 2021, possibly sooner.
WAGE TYPE: 1099, W2
WalkerHealthcareIT Standard Perks
- Weekly Pay via Direct Deposit
MUMPS/CACHE DEVELOPER JOB REQUIREMENTS
- 5+ years’ experience with MUMPS (Massachusetts General Hospital Utility Multi-Programming System) / Cache and leading development effort on medium to large size projects.
- 3+ years’ Health Plan claims developer experience
- Healthcare Plan domain expertise with a good understanding of end to end life cycle of a claim
- Must have strong leadership and communication skills with ability to effectively and confidentially speak to development changes as they apply to the claims processing within a health insurance plan
- Highly collaborative environment where you will be working with strong internal SME' s to support you in your role from both technical & business side, yet our client is seeking consultant with confidence to own and lead a development project.
- Successful proven track record of Cache/Mumps completed projects in healthcare plan claims processing system.
- Our client' s claims proprietary system is vast and not for faint of heart - experience as accomplished Developer in delivery of medium to large size projects within healthcare insurance plan environment is key.