FACETS TRAINER FOR LARGE REGIONAL HEALTHCARE PAYER – MEDICAID EXPERIENCE PREFERRED
WalkerHealthcareIT is seeking a Facets Trainer – Medicaid Claims Operations for our healthcare client located in the North East. This is a contract opportunity. For the right consultant, it could be contract to hire opportunity as well.
START DATE: ASAP
ON-SITE / REMOTE: 70% On-site, 30% travel to different locations nationally & internationally when needed.
WAGE TYPE: W2
WalkerHealthcareIT Standard Perks
- Weekly pay via Direct Deposit
FACETS TRAINER – MEDICAID CLAIMS OPERATIONS JOB SUMMARY
Responsible for training delivery at healthcare payer enterprise sites and at remote vendor locations. Serves as work leader and mentor to more junior staff and contributes to the development of learning solutions for organization' s training delivery. Participates in the development of learning solution program design and customization of training materials for the Facets Platform.
- Serve as ' work leader' mentor and coach to new/more junior Facets training staff. May participate in on-boarding, competency identification, execution of development plans, talent management, etc. so leadership Facets training experience desired.
- Collaborates with other Training & Development areas for input into learning solution program design and implementation through the most appropriate training methods.
- Responsible for training delivery at client location as well as remote vendor locations for cross-training new/existing training staff.
- Responsible for development and customizing of one off training materials including, but not limited to; content, lesson plans, exercises and assessments in partnership with instructional design team utilizing Trainers when needed.
- Partner with our client' s internal training leadersip team in working collaboratively with business stakeholders to develop and deliver learning solutions in support of new products, new/upgraded systems and business initiatives. May be called on to represent Training & Development at cross-functional meetings and work group sessions.
- Assist Training & Development Supervisor in partnering with stakeholders to develop and deliver learning solutions in support of new products, new/upgraded systems and business initiatives.
- Assist Supervisor with the modification of training resources schedules in response to staffing issues and or business needs.
- Create Development workshops for train and trainer. May participate in on boarding, competency identification and assessing as needed.
- Will be responsible for creation of course materials based on gap analysis including, but not limited to; lesson plans, exercises, assessments, etc.
- Assist training manager with Train the Trainer certification at vendor partner sites.
- Perform other related tasks as assigned by management.
FACETS TRAINER JOB REQUIREMENTS
- 5+ years of related work experience
- Current industry trends, learning solution Best Practices, technology based training administration systems helpful, healthcare industry knowledge, claims processing experience helpful, Microsoft Office
- Bachelor' s Degree
- Facets training experience
- American Society of Training & Development (ASTD) Certificate
- Medicaid Operations knowledge