Epic Testing Project Manager
EPIC TESTING PROJECT MANAGER – 100% REMOTE
WalkerHealthcareIT is seeking an Epic Testing Project Manager for a healthcare client located in Michigan. This is a contract opportunity.
The scope of project includes the implementation and integration of Beaker, Bugsy, BPAM, SlicerDicer, BPAM, Rover, and Procedural CPOE into an existing Epic environment.
START DATE: ASAP
ON-SITE / REMOTE: 100% Remote
WAGE TYPE: 1099, W2
WalkerHealthcareIT Standard Perks
- Weekly pay via Direct Deposit
HEALTHCARE DATA ENGINEER JOB REQUIREMENTS
- Must have strong leadership and communication skills with the ability to effectively present information to clinical and business members
- Experience in providing the full spectrum of Epic testing for implementation
- Ability to write scripts, track testing activity, schedule resources, produce reports and dashboards for testing activities.
- Minimum of three years’ progressive healthcare experience with demonstrated experience in project management of Epic testing.
- 3-5 years of experience with full scale Epic testing - all phases.
HEALTHCARE DATA ENGINEER PREFERRED JOB REQUIREMENTS
- Epic Certifications in multiple applications a plus with emphasis in Beaker, Bugsy, SlicerDicer and BPAM