Epic Security | User Access Lead Analyst
Brooklyn, NY 11213
WalkerHealthcareIT, an industry leader in the placement of exceptional Healthcare IT Consultants is seeking a talented Epic Security | User Access Lead Analyst for a long-term engagement in New York!
We want to speak with you today if you have the following qualifications:
- Epic 2018 Certification or above is required for this engagement.
- Minimum of 5 years work experience with Epic User & Security, Provider Modules
- Epic Certification in U&S and/or Data Courier required
- Experience with full Epic life-cycle and security template builds
- Preferred experience with user, provider and template build during an implementation
- User security / Provider management within various Epic environments
- Experience with SQL and Chronicles and strong knowledge of databases and database structures
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business Administration or equivalent experience is required.
START DATE: On or before February 3, 2020
ON-SITE / REMOTE: This position requires weekly travel (75% minimum) for the duration of the project.
WAGE TYPE: W2
Why work for WalkerHealthcareIT?
- Weekly Pay via Direct Deposit
Contact our Recruiting Team today to experience the WalkerHealthcare difference!