Epic Instructional Designer
Brooklyn, NY 11213
WalkerHealthcareIT, an industry leader in the placement of exceptional Healthcare IT Consultants is seeking a talented Epic Instructional Designer.
We want to speak with you today if you have the following qualifications:
- Minimum of 3-5 years of experience as an Epic Instructional Designer.
- Epic 2018 Certification or above is required for this engagement in given area of expertise.
- Knowledge of adult learning principles as well as operational workflows and/or technical experience in assigned application(s) preferred.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications, including Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Visio, Outlook and Project
- Experience using multi-media tools for development and delivery of material and curricula.
- Ability to assist in the development of MST and the use of Epic mitosis process.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a variety of project stakeholders.
- Must be well-organized, detail-oriented and highly analytical, possessing strong problem solving skills.
- Successful completion of a minimum of two (2) previous Epic implementations of similar size and scope is required.
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business Administration or equivalent experience is required.
START DATE: On or before February 3, 2020
ON-SITE / REMOTE: This position requires weekly travel (75% minimum) for the duration of the project.
WAGE TYPE: W2
Why work for WalkerHealthcareIT?
- Weekly Pay via Direct Deposit
Contact our Recruiting Team today to experience the WalkerHealthcare difference!