Epic Data Courier Administrator
Brooklyn, NY 11213
WalkerHealthcareIT, an industry leader in the placement of exceptional Healthcare IT Consultants is seeking a talented Epic Data Courier Administrator for a long-term engagement in New York!
We want to speak with you today if you have the following qualifications:
- Epic 2018 Certification or above is required for this engagement.
- 5+ years relevant experience configuring the Data Courier interfaces and managing the migration and across Epic environments.
- Proficient in moving application build across environments via Data Courier, ensuring issues related to CID/UCI synchronization and dependencies are identified and resolved
- Well-versed in the evaluation / impact of upgrades and patches on current use of Data Courier
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business Administration or equivalent experience is required.
START DATE: On or before February 3, 2020
ON-SITE / REMOTE: This position requires weekly travel (75% minimum) for the duration of the project.
WAGE TYPE: W2
Why work for WalkerHealthcareIT?
- Weekly Pay via Direct Deposit
Contact our Recruiting Team today to experience the WalkerHealthcare difference!