Epic Cutover Project Manager | Coordinator
Brooklyn, NY 11213
WalkerHealthcareIT, an industry leader in the placement of exceptional Healthcare IT Consultants is seeking a talented Epic Cutover Project Manager / Coordinator for a long-term engagement in New York!
We want to speak with you today if you have the following qualifications:
- Epic 2018 Certification or above is required for this engagement.
- 5+ years experience as an Epic Cutover Project Manager or Coordinator working on Cerner or MEDITECH to Epic conversion in a multi-facility health system.
- Ability to particiapte in cutover plan creation and execution, go live readiness, and go live staff scheduling.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a variety of project stakeholders.
- Must be well-organized, detail-oriented and highly analytical, possessing strong problem solving skills.
- Bachelor' s degree or equivalent experience is required
- PMP Certification is strongly preferred.
START DATE: On or before February 3, 2020
ON-SITE / REMOTE: This position requires weekly travel (75% minimum) for the duration of the project.
WAGE TYPE: W2
Why work for WalkerHealthcareIT?
- Weekly Pay via Direct Deposit
Contact our Recruiting Team today to experience the WalkerHealthcare difference!