Epic Certified EpicCare Ambulatory Analyst
Brooklyn, NY 11213
WalkerHealthcareIT, an industry leader in the placement of exceptional Healthcare IT Consultants is seeking a talented Epic Certified EpicCare Ambulatory Analyst for a long-term engagement in New York!.
We want to speak with you today if you have the following qualifications:
- Minimum of 3-5 years of experience as an Epic Certified EpicCare Ambulatory Analyst.
- Epic 2018 Certification or above is required for this engagement.
- Certification in one or multiple modules including: EpicCare Link, Haiku/Canto, MyChart and Healthy Planet is also required.
- Current experience with design, build, testing and support for an Epic integrated health system implementation is required.
- Strong understanding of operational and clinical workflow is required
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a variety of project stakeholders.
- Must be well-organized, detail-oriented and highly analytical, possessing strong problem solving skills.
- Successful completion of a minimum of two (2) previous Epic implementations of similar size and scope is required.
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business Administration or equivalent experience is required.
START DATE: On or before February 3, 2020
ON-SITE / REMOTE: This position requires weekly travel (75% minimum) for the duration of the project.
WAGE TYPE: W2
Why work for WalkerHealthcareIT?
- Weekly Pay via Direct Deposit
Contact our Recruiting Team today to experience the WalkerHealthcare difference!