Call Center Trainer - Newark, NJ
CALL CENTER TRAINER, NEWARK, NJ
WalkerHealthcareIT is seeking a Call Center Trainer for a client located in Newark, NJ. This is a contract opportunity.
START DATE: ASAP
ON-SITE/REMOTE: On site
WAGE TYPE: W2/1099
CALL CENTER TRAINER JOB SUMMARY
- Responsible for training delivery and contributing to the development of learning solutions at enterprise sites and at remote vendor locations.
- Collaborate with other Service Training & Development areas for input into learning solution program design and implementation through the most appropriate training method.
- Responsible for training delivery on new hire training material and content at sites, remote vendor locations.
- Assists with the development and customizing of training materials including, but not limited to; content, lesson plans; exercises and assessments in the partnership with the Sr Trainer and ISD team.
- Partner with Coaching, Quality and Operations during and after training period to ensure optimal learning experience, smooth post-training transition, on-going monitoring.
- Assist Supervisor with the modification of training resources/schedules in response to staffing issues and/or business needs.
- Escalate system and operations issues reported to training or identified through analysis and assist with problem resolution.
- The information above is intended to describe the general nature of the work being performed by each incumbent assigned to this position. This job description is not designed to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of each incumbent.
CALL CENTER TRAINER JOB REQUIREMENTS
- CSR for a healthcare payer platform (HealthEdge, Facets)
- Knowledge of adult learning theory
- Knowledge of training programs
- Knowledge of facilitating learning
- Knowledge of insurance/ healthcare industry
- Current industry trends, learning solution Best Practices, technology based training administration systems helpful, healthcare industry knowledge, claims processing experience helpful
- Dynamic facilitation skills
- Microsoft Office, PP, Excel, Word, Project, Access, Visio & SharePoint
- Travel up to 30%
CALL CENTER TRAINER PREFERRED JOB REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelor’ s Degree preferred
- Candidates with a Bachelor’ s degree require 1 years of experience in a call center environment or in a role commensurate to a Trainer.
- In Lieu of a degree an additional 3 years of experience, as described above, can be substituted
- Certificate programs from TD (ASTD) a plus