Senior Enterprise Project Manager
Grand Rapids, Michigan
SENIOR ENTERPRISE PROJECT MANAGER, MIDWEST
WalkerHealthcareIT is seeking a Senior Project Manager with knowledge of infrastructure projects to join the Enterprise Project Management Office (EPMO) of a major Healthcare client in Michigan. This is a long-term contract position.
A PMP strongly preferred. Some knowledge of SQL programming, data management/structuring concepts, and business intelligence tools (Business Objects or Tableau).
START DATE: ASAP
ON-SITE / REMOTE: 100% On-site
WAGE TYPE: 1099, W2
WalkerHealthcareIT Standard Perks
- Weekly pay via Direct Deposit
SENIOR ENTERPRISE PROJECT MANAGER JOB DESCRIPTION
- Overseeing a variety of projects, focused in data warehousing and analytics, on both the insurance side and the provider side
- Bringing together technical and business project team members, assigning responsibilities, and coordinating their work.
- Developing all project documentation (including requirements, scope, and schedules), managing budgets, and communicating with stakeholders.
- Adhering to our existing Project Management Methodology and quality standards.
- Ensuring project success at every level.
SENIOR ENTERPRISE PROJECT MANAGER BASIC QUALIFICATIONS
- Bachelor' s Degree or equivalent or equivalent.
- 10 years of experience in managing data and/or healthcare projects
- Excellent communicator (written/verbal)
- High level of proficiency in MS Office applications (PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook, Word, Project).
- Must be onsite 4-5 days per week
SENIOR ENTERPRISE PROJECT MANAGER PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS
- 15 years of experience in managing data and/or healthcare projects, leading multiple moderately-sized project teams of eight or more team members in multiple technologies and/or business functions.
- PMP or PgMP certification.
- Excellent communicator (written/verbal).
- Some knowledge of SQL programming, data management/structuring concepts, and business intelligence tools (Business Objects or Tableau).