LEASE ADMINISTRATOR, PHILADELPHIA, PA
WalkerHealthcareIT is seeking a Lease Administrator for a client located in Philadelphia, PA. This is a part time contract position.
START DATE: ASAP
ON-SITE / REMOTE: On-site 20 hours a week
WAGE TYPE: 1099, W2
WalkerHealthcareIT Standard Perks
• Weekly pay via Direct Deposit
LEASE ADMINISTRATOR JOB DESCRIPTION
The activities listed here are not all-inclusive; rather, they indicate the types of activities normally performed by this position. The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate core competencies in the following areas:
- Maintaining critical dates and tickler files for all leases. Follow up as required to ensure asset and property management and leasing are aware of any approaching option dates and required action.
- Review and prepare for execution and distribution, leases and exhibits to proper parties.
- Create and maintain system of tracking expiration dates of leases. Tracking of all changes or adjustments necessary to lease documents received. (Amendments, Addendums, etc.)
- Work with Risk to ensure certificates of insurance are current, commencement exhibits are executed, security deposit/LOC and operating expense information is correctly entered in MRI.
- Oversee and track Tenant Improvement allowances and ensure that improvement is being administered properly and within lease guidelines.
- Prepare monthly rent payments for all properties ensuring that lease payment obligations are met.
- Work with accounting to ensure other income (billboard, parking, storage, etc.) is collected in a timely fashion and review lease for compliance.
- Work with accounting and property management to audit operating expense billing both estimated prepayments and reconciliation to ensure accuracy.
- Maintain hard copy and electronic Master Lease files.
- Review the tenant move-ins and move-out procedures and ensure lease provisions are followed.
- Participate in the due diligence process as it relates to lease documents both for acquisitions and dispositions.
- Assist in preparing and maintaining information for market surveys, occupancy reports/rent rolls, lease expiration reports, rollover reports, space availability reports, stacking plans and various other reports as requested or necessary for the portfolio.
- All other duties as assigned and associated with the day-to-day operation of a commercial real estate portfolio
LEASE ADMINISTRATOR REQUIREMENTS
- Minimum of 5 years administrative support experience preferably in commercial real estate
- Proficiency in Word, PowerPoint, Outlook and Excel.
- Basic accounting skills
- Willingness and ability to learn additional software packages such as Virtual Premise, Microsoft Office
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills. Strong customer service skills, friendly, flexible, strong attention to detail, multi-tasker, clear communication verbally and in writing, honest, compassionate, accountable, and respectful.