LIS Interface Integration Analyst
LIS INTERFACE INTEGRATION ANALYST, METRO DETROIT, MI
WalkerHealthcareIT is seeking a Clinical Laboratory Integration Analyst for a healthcare client in Metro Detroit, MI. This is a Direct Hire opportunity.
This Interface / Integration Analyst will be supporting the Soft Computer Laboratory applications (SoftLab, SoftPath, SoftWeb, SoftExpress and SoftReports). They will be responsible for Interoperability between EMRs, Atlas, HIE and various systems routing lab data. They will also be responsible for laboratory interface integration including connectivity with physician offices and patient service centers.
START DATE: ASAP
ON-SITE / REMOTE: On-site
WAGE TYPE: W2
LIS INTERFACE INTEGRATION ANALYST JOB SUMMARY
- Configure, build and maintain the Lab interfaces using Atlas and Halfpenny.
- Support all system to system interface integrations for laboratory services to include Atlas, HIE, Epic oneChart and Halfpenny.
- Support accurate result delivery to clients via system generated reports.
- Analyze and resolve data integration issues between multiple applications.
- Work independently with clients and peers to design and build solutions.
- Accurately develop and maintain documentation for duties.
- Create documentation of business requirements, and current and future state workflows.
- Provide project management support for various system change initiatives
- Coordinate all testing phases of associated applications during implementations and upgrades.
- Enable interface connectivity to non-Epic oneChart EMRs in client offices.
- Perform support tasks with timeliness and customer satisfaction as key outcomes.
LIS INTERFACE INTEGRATION ANALYST REQUIREMENTS
- Basic understanding of interfacing between LIS and other systems including EMRs and HIE.
- Experience with Epic as an experienced user or analyst
- Familiarity with HL7 concepts and communication between IT systems.
- Healthcare IT experience in acute care, laboratory or ambulatory care setting.
- Basic understanding of physician office operations, clinical workflows and terminology.
- Minimum educational requirement: Bachelor' s degree in Information Technology, Laboratory Science, or other related technical field.