Information Security Supervisor
Grand Rapids, Michigan
INFORMATION SECURITY SUPERVISOR, GRAND RAPIDS, MI
WalkerHealthcareIT is seeking an Information Security Supervisor for a client located in Grand Rapids, MI. This is a contract to hire position.
START DATE: ASAP
ON-SITE / REMOTE: 100% On-site
WAGE TYPE: 1099, W2
WalkerHealthcareIT Standard Perks
- Weekly pay via Direct Deposit
INFORMATION SECURITY SUPERVISOR JOB DESCRIPTION
- Directly responsible for the day-to-day operational activities of assigned team.
- Delegates work activities and serves as task and time manager.
- May also be responsible for effectively interviewing, hiring and training employees; planning, assigning and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and counseling employees; addressing issues or complaints and problem resolution.
- Holds staff accountable for high performance against job descriptions, policies, procedures, controls and processes, as well as corporate and departmental guidelines.
- Responsible for the team and project leadership in assigned area of technology, product, process or domain.
- Oversees the fulfillment of team project and service-level commitments.
- Provides in-depth knowledge and expertise to promote continual process improvement of current state, and to anticipate future requirements.
- Utilizes expertise to assist senior leadership in establishing a vision for the overall technical infrastructure.
INFORMATION SECURITY SUPERVISOR REQUIREMENTS
- Associate' s Degree or equivalent
- 1 year of experience typically gained through skills/knowledge/abilities in related field, 1 year of experience typically gained through skills/knowledge/abilities in project/people leadership.
INFORMATION SECURITY SUPERVISOR PREFERRED REQUIREMENTS
- 3 years of experience typically gained through skills/knowledge/abilities in project/people leadership, Supervisory, management or project leadership experience,
- Experience in managing multiple projects simultaneously