Immigration & Data Coordinator
IMMIGATION & DATA COORDINATOR, PHILADELPHIA, PA
WalkerHealthcareIT is seeking an Immigration & Data Coordinator for a client located in Philadelphia, PA. This is a contract to hire opportunity.
START DATE: ASAP
ON-SITE/REMOTE: On site - anticipated work schedule is three 8-hour days (Monday through Friday during normal business hours).
WAGE TYPE: W2/1099
IMMIGATION & DATA COORDINATOR JOB SUMMARY:
- Assists the Office of Immigration & Visa Services (“ OIVS”) primarily with administrative tasks associated with visa sponsorship (H-1B, J-1, TN, O-1, etc.), permanent resident applications and employer compliance as it relates to the immigration and visa-services function.
- Prepares various immigration and visa-related letters (i.e. H-1B withdrawal letters, employment verification letters).
- Prepares check requests for various visa-related fees.
- Reviews and updates foreign national employees’ I-9 Forms.
- Updates and maintains the Immigration database and monitors work authorization expiration dates.
- Provides additional support as needed.
IMMIGATION & DATA COORDINATOR JOB REQUIREMENTS
- 3 years Microsoft Office Suite experience
- Organized, detail-oriented, excellent written and verbal communication skills.