Healthcare Technology Recruiter
Bloomfield Hills, Michigan
HEALTHCARE TECHNOLOGY RECRUITER JOB, METRO DETROIT
Would you like to be a part of a challenging, exciting and ever-evolving industry? Are you a driven, goal oriented and focused sales professional? Would you like to opportunity to be compensated based on your performance? Healthcare is the fastest growing industry nationally and Healthcare Technology is one of the most fast paced, exciting and lucrative recruiting niches. The demand for healthcare technology consultants is high and you can be a part of it all at WalkerHealthcareIT. Healthcare Technology recruiting offers a challenging fast paced environment with the opportunity to be constantly learn and the ability to really specialize.
WalkerHealthcareIT is currently seeking an driven professional to join our team and play a key role in the growth of a lucrative recruiting sector. This is a rare and exciting opportunity for the right person to be part of a fast growing, well connected firm.
Here is what WalkerHealthcareIT can offer you:
Career and Personal Development:
Be part of a fast growing recruiting operation focused on the hottest and most lucrative practice areas. Experience an exceptional and sophisticated working environment with state of the art recruiting tools and the most forward moving technology.
With hard work and dedication, our competitive Salary-Plus-Commission compensation plan allows you to earn a six figure income in a short period of time. At WalkerHealthcareIT we are dedicated to the success of our team and we provide the best technology, tools and training you need to be successful.
Major areas of responsibility:
- Aggressively build a pool of well-qualified candidates through the various avenues of social media and networking to meet client hiring goals while maintaining our current excellent consultant and client satisfaction rating.
- Identify leads and areas of opportunity within the market.
- Nurture strong relationships with candidates and peers.
- Play a key role in branding WalkerHealthcareIT among candidates and applicants within key practice areas.
Our ideal candidate:
- Bachelor' s degree or higher preferred.
- Minimum 1 years of relevant professional experience, previous recruiting or sales experience is preferred.
- Competitive mindset
- Enjoy high level of contact and interaction.
- Strong negotiation skills.
- Extremely detail oriented.
- Strong aptitude for new technology as well as absorbing and implementing new procedures.
- Ability to multitask and thrive in goal oriented environment
- Excellent written and oral communications skills
- Learn the business from the industry leaders at WalkerHealthcareIT.
WalkerHealthcareIT offers talented consultants to assist Healthcare organizations across the country with the implementation and administration of their software solutions. We provide Contract staffing services across all Healthcare IT application categories, from core clinical and patient data platforms to complex billing environments;
Clinical and Revenue Cycle Implementation
Electronic Medical Records (EMR)
Financial and Billing Systems