Family Resource Coordinator II
FAMILY RESOURCE COORDINATOR II, PHILADELPHIA, PA
WalkerHealthcareIT is seeking a Family Resource Coordinator II for a client located in Philadelphia, PA. This is a contract position.
START DATE: ASAP
ON-SITE / REMOTE: On-site
WAGE TYPE: 1099, W2
WalkerHealthcareIT Standard Perks
• Weekly pay via Direct Deposit
FAMILY RESOURCE COORDINATOR II JOB DESCRIPTION
- Ensure patient scheduling is completed in a timely and efficient manner.
- Ensure patient registration is completed in a timely and efficient manner.
- Schedule and provide support for meetings, interviews, committees, conferences etc., and general calendar maintenance.
- Provide administrative support for research related activities.
- Provide administrative support for academic activities.
- Process and triage phone calls in a courteous and timely manner.
- Provide administrative support for program functions and be the main contact for the program
- Provide support to clinical activities in the division for physicians, fellows, residents, and/or nursing staff.
FAMILY RESOURCE COORDINATOR II REQUIREMENTS
- Good phone etiquette skills and customer service
- Microsoft experience, especially Microsoft Word and Excel
- Experience with EPIC
- Preferred experience in a hospital setting or a work service industry