Epic Certified Phoenix Analyst
EPIC CERTIFIED PHOENIX ANALYST, HOUSTON, TX – DIRECT HIRE
WalkerHealthcareIT is seeking an Epic Certified Phoenix Analyst for a healthcare client located in Houston, TX. This is a direct hire opportunity.
START DATE: ASAP
ON-SITE / REMOTE: On-site
EPIC CERTIFIED PHOENIX ANALYST JOB SUMMARY
- Integrate information technologies into clinical and business processes and the effective application of industry and organizational technology standards.
- Participates in the implementation, testing, installation and support of clinical and business applications.
- Modification of applications as needed to meet user requirements
- The definition and development of reports
- Participation in application upgrades
- Participation in the resolution of problems and issues associated with installed applications and related information technologies
- Diagnosis of failures encountered in application software and related technologies
- Quality control of all application implementations/enhancements prior to release to customers
- Maintains an awareness of vendor and industry developments/plans in area(s) of responsibility, communication and documentation of all relevant items and activities
EPIC CERTIFIED PHOENIX ANALYST REQUIREMENTS
- Epic Phoenix Certification
- 2+ to 5 years’ experience