ERP Project Manager
ERP PROJECT MANAGER, PHILADELPHIA, PA
WalkerHealthcareIT is seeking an ERP Project Manager to assist a client in replacing their ERP from Lawson. Specifically we are looking for knowledge with Workday. An eProcurement upgrade will also be implemented. The systems under consideration are Ariba and Coupa. This is a long term contract position.
START DATE: ASAP
ON-SITE / REMOTE: Onsite
DURATION: Ongoing (Multi-Year)
WAGE TYPE: 1099, W2
WalkerHealthcareIT Standard Perks
- Weekly pay via Direct Deposit
ERP PROJECT MANAGER JOB DESCRIPTION
The Project Manager will assist with a multi-year project to replace our current ERP system (Lawson), along with implementing an eProcurement system for Supply Chain. We are looking for a senior level PM who has a strong working knowledge of ERP systems on the technical side and exposure to ERP systems from a user perspective. Specifically we are looking for knowledge with WORKDAY. This PM will be directly responsible for all related IS work and work closely with the PM' s and Implementation Vendor who are managing the design / configuration and business changes that need to occur.
ERP PROJECT MANAGER REQUIREMENTS
- Executive level presence and PM maturity
- PMP is a must.
- Strong experience in the following:
- Managing testing activities for large system implementations (functional, UAT, etc).
- Interfaces and managing the upstream and downstream.
- Possess the ability to work well in groups and coordinate needs and activities among multiple PM' s and work groups.
- Experience managing complex project plans; have strong communication skills - verbal and written.