BUSINESS ANALYST, TROY, MI, DIRECT HIRE
WalkerHealthcareIT is seeking a Business Analyst for a client located in Troy, MI. This is a direct hire opportunity.
The primary focus will entail working with Senior Software Developers, clients, and users in identifying, gathering, and defining business requirements for software projects and testing tools and functionalities.
START DATE: ASAP
ON-SITE / REMOTE: 100% On-site
WAGE TYPE: W2
BUSINESS ANALYST JOB DESCRIPTION
The Business Analyst will be part of the IT group, working in a very fast-paced, healthcare environment. You will have the opportunity to contribute to multiple software development projects centered around Health Information Technology. The Business Analyst reports to the IT Director, based out of Troy, MI.
BUSINESS ANALYST RESPONSIBILITIES
- Perform analysis of business needs to produce overall definitions of work-flow and discern needs currently filled using in-place or proposed solutions.
- Define the business case for objectives of new projects, including identification of business needs.
- Participate in business process engineering projects with the aim of continually improving the efficiency of the business.
- Evaluate possible solutions to business issues.
- Generate functional requirements, gain approval of stakeholders to ensure they meet the business needs.
- Convert the functional requirement into the technical requirements as needed.
- Determine the criteria for success and test developed product to ensure compliance with business needs and functional validity.
- Be the interface between the business units and IT technical staff on projects.
- Other duties as necessary.
BUSINESS ANALYST REQUIREMENTS
- Demonstrated written and verbal communications skills.
- Understand physician/Home Health or/and Hospice operations, house call experience preferred.
- The ability to conduct cost/benefit analysis
- Business case development
- Bachelor’ s degree in related field
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills