ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT, PHILADELPHIA, PA
WalkerHealthcareIT is seeking an Administrative Assistant for a client located in Philadelphia, PA. This is a contract position.
START DATE: ASAP
ON-SITE / REMOTE: On-site
WAGE TYPE: 1099, W2
WalkerHealthcareIT Standard Perks
• Weekly pay via Direct Deposit
ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT JOB DESCRIPTION
- Responsible for oversight and management of administrative and operations items associated with the Division of Oncology.
- Work closely with clinical and research faculty.
- Also responsible for ensuring the smooth functioning of daily operations of this group under limited supervision.
- It is important that this individual work closely with key stakeholders from both inside and outside the institution to ensure projects are completed in a timely and efficient manner.
- This candidate will be the centralized resource for planning, meeting and seminar organization, credentialing, travel, Concur, purchase requisitions, and check requests for this group of physicians.
- Will be the primary person responsible for calendar organization and updates for these physicians.
ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT REQUIREMENTS
- Must have experience with planning, meeting and seminar organization, credentialing, travel, Concur, purchase requisitions, calendar management and check requests
- Articulate and professional communication skills (both written and spoken) are essential as this position is front facing.
- Excellent communication skills are a must.